[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:37:46 GMT 2011

On 09/02/2011 11:32 PM, Kitsune wrote:
> [Alex]
> "Dagger, by the way do you have a name, can you sense anything and what
> is it?" Alex asks

The dagger seems to send what would almost seem to be a chuckle... an
odd enough thing for a disembodied spirit that isn't even sure what it
was when it was alive.  *Call me what you will.* it says.  *I have no
name of my own, not anymore.*

The dagger extends Alex's abilities, allowing her to gain some knowledge
of whatever is pursuing them, despite not being able to see it.  It is
of low experience, there is no magic, there are psychic abilities, a low
base of PPE, no possessing entity and a definite aberration of some
kind; suggesting a mutant or non-human or something along those lines.