[Taocow PBEM] OOC

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Feb 18 17:54:29 UTC 2011

On 02/18/2011 12:42, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> Koba has already stated what he wants to do, so generally that's what
> I go from.  Players make the intent of their character known, and
> either the party splits up or everyone agrees.  I was just hoping for
> a few more posts, that's all.

ooc (Reminder to players as well) : Don't forget that Alex has a radio
which she can communicate with others. Once she figures out what she is
looking at, she plants to at least try to contact everybody.

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/