[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone but Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 18:22:01 UTC 2011

[Ted]"I volunteer, Owen," Ted replies. "The safer and more prudent the way, the better."[/Ted]

--- On Tue, 2/22/11, A Gardner <threeplusoneis4 at hotmail.com> wrote:
[Owen]

"I think you are right, it would be a little too much for us in our current condition, and we are not all here anyway."

"I am unfamiliar with this area, but if someone is willing to drag by body around for a bit I can use a little Astral Projection to do a little scouting ahead, and see if we can find a safe and prudent way forward."
[\Owen]