[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:21:35 UTC 2011

> > [Monster]
> > The creature roars in pain and then makes as if to go off before
> > it sinks to its haunches, and then purs like a kitten, though the
> > strange eye in its forehead still moves about furiously, almost
> > as if its recording Alex and Louissa's images.
> > [/Monster]

> > [Louissa]
> > "Let's get out of here before its owner comes along." Louissa
> > suggests.
> > [/Louissa]

> > [GM]
> > It's then that the two women hear what can only be described as a
> > baby crying, somewhere nearby in the burning ruins of the village.

> "I think this thing is badly hurt. A couple of more shots might do it," Alex
> responds. "I don't want to take a chance and have us split up for one of us
> to go after the baby." Alex is also thinking that the baby is possibly a
> trap.
>
> She will open a comm channel to the others, "Have a situation here. A
> monster and a possible baby that is in trouble."
> [/Alex]

[Osiris]
Osiris's voice comes over the comm.  "We're in a similar situation here,
Alex. Lots of slavers, villagers on the run.  We can't help them.  If you are
going to do a rescue mission, recommend make it fast and meet up with
us ASAP.  We're heading for a heavily forested area approximately three
or four miles east of your position. Over."
[/Osiris]

> [Alex]
> Alex will fire another three blast bust at the creature [Damage: 60MD].

Alex's shot blasts a rather large hole in the creature, killing it instantly.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
Louissa shakes her head"I hate the idea of leaving a baby behind, Alex.
But I don't want to lose the rest of the party either."
[/Louissa]

mightymartianca at gmail.com