[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Feb 23 20:46:06 UTC 2011

On 02/23/2011 15:21, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> Alex's shot blasts a rather large hole in the creature, killing it instantly.
> [/GM]
>
> [Louissa]
> Louissa shakes her head"I hate the idea of leaving a baby behind, Alex.
> But I don't want to lose the rest of the party either."
> [/Louissa]
[Alex]
"That is what running is for," Alex responds, taking off at a full clip
for the ruins, using her telepathy to scan for the babies mind. "Make
sure you don't let me disappear from sight."

Assuming that she can find the baby, she will grab it, she will spare
just a moment for baby supplies including a papoose if possible, and
then continue running back out of the ruins this time. "Don't lose sight
of me," she repeats.
[/Alex]

ooc: She has iron will, high endurance, and Olympic level running speed
so that is a real danger.

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/