[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:14:29 GMT 2011

[Koba]

"Thanks Ted. Get everyone inside we can. We need to dive. " with that Koba will head to the controls. Taking a second to wipe the sea water off his visor, he will assume a seat at the pilot's controls.  Getting a bearing from the sensors, he will set a course away from the underwater rift at about 50 feet below he surface. Heading away from the wreckage of their former ship as it sinks nearby.

[/Koba]