[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jan 14 21:18:29 GMT 2011

On 01/13/2011 16:37, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> The net brushes along the submerging sub, almost half-alive, seeking out like
> clutching fingers.  Koba is protected inside the sub, and Owen, Justin, Carlos,
> Alex and Ted manage to get out of its way.
>
> Osiris [Dodge: 5] and Louissa [Dodge: 14] are not so lucky.  As soon as the net
> touches them, they go limp and the net closes around them and the warrior
> women immediately lift the net up.  They're faces are impassive, but the Slaver
> is laughing horribly.
>
> The sub is now almost totally submerged, and while the Kittani boats
> are now close by,
> the sub itself may be safe from the Slaver's net.  Of the company,
> only Koba, along with
> those that were saved, is inside the sub.  The hatch will soon have to
> be closed, or
> Koba will have to cancel the dive.
> [/GM]

ooc: The long bursts are expensive on charges and seem to be doing
little good

Curious, how are the blind warrior women and the slaver clustered?

Alex has a thought but don't know how well it will work out.

Her idea is to switch to her JA-12 and fire a concussion grenade at the
cluster of them. Might have very interesting effects on Blind Warrior
Women.

While that happens, they might drop the netted crew which we can then
pull back to the sub and get teh hell out of here

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/