[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:24:23 GMT 2011

[Koba]

"I'm afraid I've excused what I can do with his escape sub. Im navigating basically on instinct. It looks like those creatures are not only after us. The whole coast looks like it is bombarded. We need to get out and move onward. Justin, I'm glad you were able to help us but, I think even you can't take on a ship's worth of those beasts." Seemingly exhausted, Koba slumps back against the seat.

[/Koba]