[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter IV - Who's This Then?

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 00:34:22 GMT 2011

> "I'm afraid I've excused what I can do with his escape sub. Im navigating basically on instinct. It
> looks like those creatures are not only after us. The whole coast looks like it is bombarded. We >
> need to get out and move onward. Justin, I'm glad you were able to help us but, I think even you >
> can't take on a ship's worth of those beasts." Seemingly exhausted, Koba slumps back against >
> the seat.

[Justin]
"I might manage it, but the odds aren't good, nor are the stakes desperate enough to risk it. I hate running into poorly educated villains, though. You'd think a multi-dimensional trading power would train their troops to recognize the dangers of disregarding a death threat from a native speaker of Thari with my accent. I suppose it's been a while since any of my family has visited Atlantis, I'll have to make a point to keep that promise I made, if only to prevent future troubles."
[/Justin]