[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:19:35 UTC 2011

On 6/28/2011 4:21 PM, difdi at comcast.net wrote:

>  > And it is several hours. The two dwarves can be heard talking,
>  > sometimes arguing, in their strange guttural language. Whether they're
>  > making any progress on the gate or not is hard to say.
>
> OOC: Translation? Or is it dwarven techno-babble?

OOC1: Precisely.  Think Star Trek Next Generation, but with a lot more
consonants.

OOC2: Sorry about the very long delay.  Had a somewhat unexpected
vacation, and won't be back to full time connection until next week.  At
any rate, I'm working on the next post, but maybe if a Ted and Koba's
players could pop in that would be great.  Otherwise I'll try to get it
out by Friday.