[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole OOC

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 14:04:24 UTC 2011

OOC: Ted wanted to go exploring. I don't recall if anyone else volunteered to go with him though.

--- On Thu, 7/14/11, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

OOC2: Sorry about the very long delay.  Had a somewhat unexpected vacation, and won't be back to full time connection until next week.  At any rate, I'm working on the next post, but maybe if a Ted and Koba's players could pop in that would be great.  Otherwise I'll try to get it out by Friday.