[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 02:40:01 UTC 2011

OOC: Yahoo has odd formatting and it's only really clean when I put my reply above the post, like I am now.   Except I hate putting my reply on top since it makes the entire post harder to follow imho.  It depends on the specific person I'm replying to.  When I reply to someone else using Yahoo or Hotmail, I tend to not see those odd blue lines and it spaces my post out properly.