[Taocow PBEM] [Koba, Justin, Ted, Carlos, Owen, Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:47:16 UTC 2011

>>> [Justin]
>>> Justin will lead the dogs over to the knights. He'll explain to the
>>> knight "Just hook them up securely. These two are more than smart
>>> enough to handle the rest. My great-uncle bred them to be the
>>> ultimate war, hunting and service dogs. The only thing wrong with
>>> these two is they don't have the right looks. As for me, it sounds
>>> like I'm needed down the tunnel." He'll follow Owen down the tunnel
>>> Ted took, leaving Poby and Deem with the knights.
>>> [/Justin]

>> [GM]
>> As Justin leaves, the knight thanks him.
>> [/GM]

> [Justin]
> Justin acknowledges the thanks with a nod, before heading after Ted.
> [/Justin]

[...]

>> [GM]
>> While Lady Frost and Alex make their way towards the entrance
>> of the tunnel, the rest of the company moves to give Ted a hand.
>>
>> It takes a minute or two to find the right tunnel, but soon enough
>> they find him in a passage with several rooms that appear to be
>> prison cells, with iron bars.  Ted has his gun aimed squarely at
>> someone inside one of those cells.
>>
>> As they approach, they see a little girl inside the cell, about
>> seven or eight years old, kneeling on the stone floor hands
>> clenched together, tears in her eyes.
>>
>> "Please don't let the lizard man hurt me." she pleads.  "He put
>> me in here and now he's gonna kill me."
>> [/GM]

> [Justin]
> Justin will glance briefly at Ted, and comment to the rest of the
> group "Where precisely does a little girl come from in an
> abandoned delving?" He takes a closer look at the rest of the cell,
> any runes or markings worth noting?
> [/Justin]

[GM]
There are shackles and manacles hanging off the wall, all very old
and very rusty, to the point where they look like they might fall
apart without too much effort.  There are some faint markings that
look almost like scrape marks, like someone's fingernails or claws
were scraping the side of the wall.  It's hard to tell what exactly
might have made them without getting in the cell to get a closer
look.

The girl herself is in rags, seems thing almost to the point of
emaciation, and has dirt smeared on her face.

mightymartianca at gmail.com