[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 20:33:54 UTC 2011

> ooc: Might have made an error in part because she is a low level psychic herself.

OOC: If an error was made, it was by the GM. I haven't seen Alex's character sheet, and the GM informed me one of the individuals in there isn't psychic, neither is possessed, and the psychic one is a mage the same level as the non-mage. It's possible he forgot, since he has at least once forgotten Justin was psychic too. =P