[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 14:44:31 UTC 2011

[Ted]
Thinking back to a scene in 'The Lord of the Rings', the lizard man replies, "It might be fun to explore this place, but I think we ought to have at least one of the Dwarves guide us. Otherwise, New Camelot sounds interesting, but I am fine with whatever the rest of you decide."

In the interim, Ted will assist with the wounded until some decision is made.
[Ted]