[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Jun 22 19:59:21 UTC 2011

[Alex]
"Heard the same thing about Emperor Prosek," Alex responds. "Since
leaving the Coalition however, there have been some scary rumors. I
would be extremely careful because you might find that they are not
quite what you think they are."

"Damn, I wish I had a way of recharging e-clips and replacing lost
grenades. Still, good to be away from those bombing runs. There are a
few rumors circulated in the Coalition about Atlantis but don't know
what to believe. Anybody know more about them?"

While talking, Alex is carefully cleaning her weapons and checking her
gear. She shuts her force field off and takes off her helmet. Even with
the cooling system on teh armor, the stress of battle has caused her
hair to lay flat to her head, damp. She pulls a comb out and begins
brushing out her hair.
[/Alex]

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/