[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:04:22 UTC 2011

>> [GM]
>> Despite its terrible injury, the creature cries "Yer not takin'
>> the baby! He''ll come back lookin' for it an' ol' Olek will suffer
>> worse than you can make him. He'll put Olek in the Sleepless Place,
>> he will."

> Alex does not want to take the time to fight this thing. She slashes
> the dagger through the air and tells the creature, "Coalition taught
> me to hunt creatures just like you. Run if you want to live."
>
> If it moves to attack, she will open fire

The creature cowers. "Olek won't go to the sleepless place, he won't.
You wait. You'll go to the Sleepless Place instead, you will."

Painfully the creature moves away from Alex, slowly at first but then
with more speed, holding the burned flesh where its arm once was. Soon
enough it has disappeared into the ruins.

As the creature shuffles away, the baby begins to cry again, very loudly.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
Louissa keeps her energy rifle trained on it until it disappears from
sight. "Okay, we've rescued the baby. Let's get out of here before that
creepy thing comes back with friends, or the baby wakes up every
Splugorth minion from here to Atlantis."
[/Louissa]