[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone but Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England REPOST

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:54:01 UTC 2011

OOC1: Just adding a bit more here to take into account Alex's post.

OOC2: I'm going to give a day or two more for anyone else to respond
and then carry on.  Come on folks, you're being taken prisoner by
English Ninjas here!!!!!

> [GM]
> The Knight leans forward in his saddle.  "I can see there is a story, or
> many stories here. At the very least, Captain Wright will be able to account
> himself, and for the rest of you, when he is a little better.  I am Sir
> Peter Burton, Chief of the Rangers of Lostwithiel, under the command of the
> Warden of Lostwithiel.  And what of the rest of you.  I have little enough
> time, as youc an easily see, so what are your names?"
> [/GM]
>
> [Osiris]
> Osiris, leaning on Justin, replies in his turn. "I am Osiris Blake, a
> Cyberknight from North America. I am sure the knights of Sir Camelot are
> acquainted with us, my brethren having visited England on a number of
> occasions, and have ridden with your knights during these visits."

As Osiris finishes speaking, he nods a couple of times for no apparent
reason.

mightymartianca at gmail.com