[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Mar 10 22:50:52 UTC 2011

On 03/10/2011 17:38, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> OOC: Did you want Alex to broadcast that to everyone?  You had said
> that Alex just broadcast it to Osiris, but if you would like, it can
> go out to everybody.

ooc: She would have had it so that everybody is receiving

If you need to, we can discuss frequency hopping and the like to reduce
the ability to listen in but she would be following various protocols to
try to reduce this.

--
"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine whose books were burned

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/