[Taocow PBEM] [OOC] Chapter V - Explanatory Note (or IT'S AN AMBUSH!?!?!?!?!?)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:06:43 UTC 2011

I want everyone to know that I'm not gunning for any players or
anything.  I can well understand Alex's act of fire because of the
signals she was being sent and by the obvious paranoia of what she's
been through.  Whatever happens, I don't kill PCs unless they expressly
ask for it (it's happened once or twice, believe it or not), but that
doesn't prevent me from the GM's particularly and twisted glee of
putting them in tough circumstances.

I also noticed in my post that Owen was ready to fire a fireball.  I
want to leave this up to Owen's player to decide whether he acts upon
this when the English ninjas suddenly leap out of the woods.  If Owen
does, that too is understandable seeing as he has just been told they
are about to ambushed.

I also want to leave the decisions up to the company.  It's too easy for
me to guide the action with Osiris, but I'm going to leave Osiris out of
this for the next action and let the players decide how to deal with
what has just happened.