[Taocow PBEM] [OOC] Chapter V - Explanatory Note (or IT'S AN AMBUSH!?!?!?!?!?)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:25:48 UTC 2011

This is the best kind of roleplaying, in my view.  The most stressful,
of course, but at the same time I find at these moments of extreme
stress, where different members of the party have different
interpretations but there's no real time to hash it all out, that's
where roleplaying becomes more visceral than just collaborative
story-telling.

Aaron Clausen