[Taocow PBEM] [OOC] Chapter V - Explanatory Note (or IT'S AN AMBUSH!?!?!?!?!?)

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 19:47:30 UTC 2011

> I'm glad I'm not the one who gave you the headache at least!

OOC: As Justin's player, I might be about to add to that headache. In my defense, Justin is really having a Mushroom Moment (in the dark, very bad intel), and he's reacting in character. I try to avoid mixing player-only knowledge with what a character of mine knows, which occasionally causes the odd blue-on-blue incident...