[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone but Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England REPOST

A Gardner threeplusoneis4 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:47:35 UTC 2011

[Owen]

Since none of the black figures attaked him directly, Owen will continue to hold the fireball at the ready, still watching to see the outcome of the current exchange.

"You were not to forthcoming with us, as well.  Do you often send your men in secret to surround others and expect them to not react?"

[\Owen]