[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Mar 27 08:38:50 UTC 2011

On 03/24/2011 19:07, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> Alex finds better cover a few feet away by a small hump of earth
> which, at least, shades her from any kind of IR scan.  She cannot see
> any more movement, but she's very conscious of the fact that those
> tracking her are likely still doing so, even if they may have
> temporarily lost her position.
> [/GM]
>
> [Louissa]
> Louissa's voice sqwacks over the radio on a secure channel.  "Alex,
> I'm hearing gunfire.  Do you need assistance?"
> [/Louissa]
>
> [GM]
> Alex's sixth sense is going off again.

"We have a problem," Alex responds. "Being stalked."

Alex will pop up, fire a shot and then retreat back again

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/