[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone but Alex and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter V - England REPOST

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:44:39 UTC 2011

> [Sir Burton - the lead knight]
> Sir Burton looks at Koba and Owen angrily. "I'll take that and the
> Cyberknight's near outburst as confirmation that whoever is firing on
> us is one of yours. And we had no intentions of surrounding your
> party, we were on our way to deal with the Splugorth minions."
>
> He looks to Justin. "I thank you for your assistance, though your
> companions may not."
>
> He looks to the rest of the party. "Now signal your companion to
> lower his weapon and stand up with hands in the air. Any tricks and I
> may lose what little composure I have left. And all of you, keep your
> weapons where I can see them."
> [/Sir Burton]

OOC: And a little more...

[GM]
In the distance, the company can see more fire between the British
ninjas and, presumably, Alex.  She appears to hit one of them.  Then,
moments later, another shot from maybe eighty or ninety feet away from
Alex sprays the grass where two of the ninjas probably are.
[/GM]

[Sir Burton]
Sir Burton seems ready to make some sort of a nasty order...
[/Sir Burton]

[GM]
...when, all of sudden, there's a loud roaring above everyone's head.
They look up to see a fighter jet of some kind losing control several
thousand feet above and to the north.  It is being pursued by five other
jets, much more distant, though, oddly, they all appear to be of the
same make with the same colors.

The lone jet manages at the last minute to pull up and stabilize before
punching into the ground, possibly within feet of the whole company.  It
is now racing towards the coastline again, the other five jets far above
and maneuvering possibly to engage.