[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter V - England OOC

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:54:52 UTC 2011

[Koba]

Stepping into a sheet of ice was unexpected and sends him spinning into the woods. When he recovers, he will pull out his handheld video camera and try to take some shots of the demon they have encountered from a safe distance. It is hard for him to tell exactly what is going on with Lady Frost from this far away.

[/Koba]