[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Nov 2 20:51:38 UTC 2011

On 11/02/2011 10:47, Peter Perkins wrote:

> [...]
[Alex]
She asks, "You appear to be a knight. What kind of knight are you? There
is a group of knights in North America who can form swords with their
mind. Are you one of them? The ring is similar to one a dear lost friend
carried, may the Virgin have taken his soul."

While waiting on this knight to answer, Alex will turn towards the
English Knight, "I believe you are an honorable man. Is there any
assurances that you can give I will not be crucified by your king for
the misunderstanding?"

ooc: Might be good to give a description of Alex. She is dressed in a
set of lightweight Coalition body armor in camouflage.  Going to assume
she has taken off her helmet. About five foot seven inches tall, she has
a pony tail on the helm. She is fairly pale skinned with bright red hair
cut fairly short. There is the remnants of bright red lipstick on.

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/