[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Nov 3 03:35:07 UTC 2011

On 11/02/2011 18:51, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> "Well met then Alex, I hope you have no problems, with a practitioner
> of magic. Wow Lonestar, I'd like to go there some day. By bugs do you
> mean the Xiticix or is there some other major threat of bugs in North
> America ?"
> [/Vesper]
"Yeh, that is what I mean by bugs," Alex responds. "Most of us that live
outside of the major cities have less concern about magic."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/