[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 17:20:20 UTC 2011

________________________________
From: Ted Smythe <ted_smythe at yahoo.com>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

[Ted]
"What brings you here, sir knight?" the lizard man inquires. Hewears black leather boots, a black leather belt, medium brown trousers and a green cotton shirt under a dark brown robe with a hood long enough to obscure his reptilian features. Brown scales cover his body. He has a yellow, forked tongue. A variety of scars crisscross his head, face, chest, hands and arms.

OOC: There! Worked my description into the narrative.
[/Ted]

[Vesper]
My interest's lay in opposing Lord Splyncrytth's push here or atleast learning why he is chosing to do so at this time. On a less personal not the fey told me that if I headed this way I would meet with a group who would recognize the ring and should seek to join with them. Fey at the best of times tend to be a little vague, but I think that they view your group as one of the ones who can help oppose the splugorths forces. I would think a true army is needed to stop what is occuring but maybe you all posses something or are destined to defeat this attack."
[/Vesper]