[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate - and a little more

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Nov 3 21:01:39 UTC 2011

On 11/03/2011 13:20, Peter Perkins wrote:
> [Vesper]
> My interest's lay in opposing Lord Splyncrytth's push here or atleast
> learning why he is chosing to do so at this time. On a less personal
> not the fey told me that if I headed this way I would meet with a
> group who would recognize the ring and should seek to join with them.
> Fey at the best of times tend to be a little vague, but I think that
> they view your group as one of the ones who can help oppose the
> splugorths forces. I would think a true army is needed to stop what is
> occuring but maybe you all posses something or are destined to defeat
> this attack."

"I have heard stories about the Splugorth but likely as much is wrong as
is right," the red headed ranger responds. "The fey are often trouble on
their own although don't seem to be the kind of threat that the
Splugorth are. If we avoid them, they tend to leave us along and they
never fire missiles at us."

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/