[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter V - The Debate

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:15:05 UTC 2011

[GM]
> The Baron does not look terribly happy about this. "Do you mean I have to
> walk?" he asks miserably. "It's at least ten miles!"
> [/GM]

[Oz]
Osmar chuckles. "Think of it as an adventure, old bean. And think of
how the peers will 'ooh' and 'aah' over your retellings of the tale."
He looks over the wounded being loaded into his truck. "Besides, it
looks like your passenger seat is safe."

OOC: I think it is, anyway. How many wounded are there and what
condition are they in?