[Taocow PBEM] Our Rifty Newsletter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:13:57 UTC 2011

A Game Synopsis
---------------
As we go forward, I'm going to try to, once a month, post a brief
synopsis of where we've been and where we are now as a party.  I'm
hoping we can all stop ourselves from getting disoriented seeing as
PBEMs take sooooo much longer.

Missing In Action
-----------------
We have a few players that have disappeared, and one who may be
retiring.  I don't mind carrying PCs for a bit if a player has to
disappear from view because real life intrudes, but where I don't see
any postings for long stretches, and no word as to the player's status,
I can either turn them into NPCs or abandon them.  If their players are
still reading, please drop a line and let me know!  If its a long
absence, I can accommodate by making them disappear into an alternate
dimension or keep playing them.

New Players
I'm trying to find some new players to fill things out a bit.  I have
one possibility thus far, and hopefully another.  If I can get two or
three new players, I may try something new... but I'll say no more at
present.

mightymartianca at gmail.com