[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Sep 18 11:35:01 UTC 2011

ooc: Does Justin have a radio? If not, she will try telepathy

[Alex]
"Justin, I can lower a line or give help?"
Her rifle is still pointed towards the creature

She is also look into if jumping in might help.
[/Alex]

On 09/12/2011 18:47, difdi at comcast.net wrote:p { margin: 0; }

--
If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/