[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Back Together] Book 3 - Chapter VI - Down Another Rabbit Hole OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:47:25 UTC 2011

On 21/09/2011 3:14 PM, difdi at comcast.net wrote:
>  > Justin's shot pretty much obliterates the eye. The water around him
>  > begins to fill up with a dark blue fluid that quickly obscures his
>  > vision and leaves him running on his multi-optics.
>
>  > Neither Justin [Dodge: 19] or Lady Frost [Dodge: 19] can get out of the
>  > way in time and suddenly find themselves in an iron grip and being
>  > plunged at great speed downward...
>
> OOC: I find myself wondering how deep the hole goes, and what crush
> depth is for someone with Underwater Abilities? As long as the tentacle
> doesn't breach his suit, Justin is fine.

OOC: I don't have the info on SAMAS depths in front of me (maybe it's in
Rifts: Underseas), but as Justin was several hundred feet below the
water when he met most of the party, I'd say he's got a ways more to go
before he has to worry about crushing depths.  He does, however, have to
worry about crushing tentacles...

mightymartianca at gmail.com