[Taocow PBEM] Justin, private OOC

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 06:32:39 UTC 2011

OOC: Actually, he was telling the truth about deep ocean exploration. When stripping out the parts that make it powered armor, the dwarven armorers back home added some capabilities. One is a depth tolerance far beyond the norm for SAMAS, though it's worth noting that part of the effect is having an MDC wearer; An SDC human in the suit would have a much shallower crush point (of course, given the weight of it, an SDC human would have severe problems just standing up in it). He's not QUITE able to swim down and say "Howdy" to the Lord of the Deep, but he could get within cannon range. Out of his armor, since there isn't any depth tolerance data for an MDC human, I used the one for Sea Titans from Underseas (he'd have to hold his breath if he tried it though).