[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Apr 13 21:14:32 UTC 2012

On 04/11/2012 19:12, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM] Vesper hits two of the brain things [Damage: 21MD,19MD]. The
> brain things do not take this lying down, and one of them blasts at
> Vesper's position in a building opposite the palace [Strike: 18],
> which does not penetrate his shield. Another fires at Oz [Strike: 10],
> which he cannot dodge [Dodge: 9, Damage: 11MD]. Other guards are
> finally able to open fire and soon enough the brain things in the
> courtyard are finished off. The would-be hoard of rebels is
> transformed into a moaning group of people, clutching their heads and
> even vomiting. None know what has happened to them over the last few
> minutes. Meanwhile, back in the palace itself, Justin is watching the
> guards run to the courtyard when he suddenly sees a flash of bluish
> light. He recognizes it quickly as a dimensional teleport, right
> behind the King. The shape that appears stuns him... it looks like
> Ted, the lizard man who he had just left with Louissa in the other
> room, except now Ted was holding a glowing rune sword and looked ready
> to strike the King down. As Justin begins to react, the King sees the
> lizard man behind him, and with impressive speed spins and uses his
> own sword to block the blow, but whatever the lizard man's sword is,
> it is more than a match for the King's and passes through the King's
> sword like a knife through butter. Outside, the party (including
> Vesper), here more shouts from inside the palace. "The king is being
> attacked again!" [/GM]
[Alex]
Alex thinks that Ted is possessed. As such, she locks and fires a neural
stun grenade and fires at him.
Assuming he goes down, the Coalition ranger will see what other targets
there are for her to fire against.
[/Alex]

ooc: Damage of 200. . . I assume that there is another factor
multiplying her damage besides her natural 20?