[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Together] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:45:45 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> There are no obvious signs. Any trail has been eradicated by the
>> flowing water. It seems reasonable enough that they must have jumped
>> down into the main pool. The current is very strong, and getting to
>> the other sewers flowing into this pool would be difficult, requiring
>> swimming against the currents and climbing up to the openings. The
>> main outflow, the largest tunnel labeled "XVIII" would certainly be
>> the easiest, but also the most obvious.
>>
>> The light is terrible here, but Alex thinks she can trace the faintest
>> bit of yellowish fluid on the wall on the largest tunnel. But she'll
>> need to get closer to tell for sure, and soon enough the spray from
>> the water will remove even that trace.
>> [/GM]

>> [Justin]
>> "I can probably best withstand the current." Justin says. "I can jump
>> in and help any that need it. Remember, Ted was also very strong, so
>> I'm sure he could have gone through any of those other tunnels."
>> [/Justin]

> [Alex]
> "I can lay down lines to help?" Alex asks
> [/Alex]

[Justin]
Justin nods. "That might help." he replies.
[/Justin]

> [Vesper]
> Vesper secures the box to him so it would not be lost or shaken free.
> He then says to Justin, "I might need your help I know a little about
> swimming but that current looks very strong."
>
> He was prepared to let anyone who wanted to assist him do so as
> well as offer a hand up once they made it to drier ground.

> "Was?" the lizard man counters. "I haven't died yet." He hops into
> the water next to Justin and begins looking around.
> [/Ted]

[Justin]
"Sorry," Justin says, "meant the other thing..."
[/Justin]

OOC: Going to kind of make this up and compile it together.

[GM]
While Ted prowls around the boiling waters of this chamber, Justin and
Alex assemble a series of lines to give everyone something to grab on
to.

In short order everyone can safely get into the pool. Sir Prrcyvel and
his men are making a circuit of the chamber looking for any sign of
the creature, or of Louissa. The trick now is to figure out where the
creature went.

Alex can still spy a trace of the yellowish ooze on the largest
outgoing passage.

mightymartianca at gmail.com