[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone Together] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:22:56 UTC 2012

OOC: Okay, was going to give a couple of days, but figure there's
enough bone here to put a little meat on...

>> [GM]
>> While Ted prowls around the boiling waters of this chamber, Justin and
>> Alex assemble a series of lines to give everyone something to grab on
>> to.
>>
>> In short order everyone can safely get into the pool. Sir Prrcyvel and
>> his men are making a circuit of the chamber looking for any sign of
>> the creature, or of Louissa. The trick now is to figure out where the
>> creature went.
>>
>> Alex can still spy a trace of the yellowish ooze on the largest
>> outgoing passage.

> Cast one of his most simple spells to detect evil and see if the thing
> was hiding in the water or within sensing range

Vesper can detect no evil within the range of his spell.

> "Should we try following this ooze, might be stirred up muck from the
> bottom."
>
> Alex is at least going to start in that direction
> [/Alex]

> [Oz]
> Oz descended the rope with surprising skill, leaving his suit sealed
> against the smell and possibly dangerous chemicals in the water. He
> followed after the others, keeping his eyes open for danger.
> [/Oz]

> [Ted]
> ~There's a grate moved out of place down here~, the lizard man
> broadcast telepathically to his companions.
> [/Ted]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Sir Prrcyvel whistles to his men to dive. He turns to Oz and the
others. "Alright then, maybe we've got a good clue here. Me and my men
will follow Ted."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

OOC: Okay, so it looks like there's a partial split up. Who will go
with Ted, Sir Prrcyvel and his guards through the grate at the bottom
of this frothing pool, and who will follow Alex through the large exit
tunnel where the yellowish goo was sighted?

mightymartianca at gmail.com