[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:53:03 UTC 2012

[GM]
> Oz fires a perfect shot, striking the sniper [Damage: 100MD], and
> blasting the sniper pretty much to tiny bits and pieces.
>
> The guard's shot isn't nearly as precise or damaging [Strike: 14,
> Damage: 21MD], and the other sniper dives for cover, and can be heard
> shouting something into his radio.
>
> "Damn!" Oz's guard curses. "What's next, sir?"
[/GM]

[Oz]
"I've got him. Stay under cover a moment and see if you can make
contact with Sir Prrcyvel's team on the radio." Oz works out the
trajectory in his head, adjusts his rifle, then hits the grenade
button with his thumb.
[/Oz]

OOC:
Trying to arc the grenade up and over the other sniper's cover to get
him in the blast radius, assuming it's rocks or a wall or something.
If the target is hiding behind a bush or something soft he'll just
shoot the grenade into the bush or whatever it is.