[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:41:15 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> Oz fires a perfect shot, striking the sniper [Damage: 100MD], and
>> blasting the sniper pretty much to tiny bits and pieces.
>>
>> The guard's shot isn't nearly as precise or damaging [Strike: 14,
>> Damage: 21MD], and the other sniper dives for cover, and can be heard
>> shouting something into his radio.
>>
>> "Damn!" Oz's guard curses. "What's next, sir?"
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> "I've got him. Stay under cover a moment and see if you can make
> contact with Sir Prrcyvel's team on the radio." Oz works out the
> trajectory in his head, adjusts his rifle, then hits the grenade
> button with his thumb [Strike: 9].
> [/Oz]

> OOC:
> Trying to arc the grenade up and over the other sniper's cover to get
> him in the blast radius, assuming it's rocks or a wall or something.
> If the target is hiding behind a bush or something soft he'll just
> shoot the grenade into the bush or whatever it is.

OOC: The sniper is hiding behind a small rock outcropping with some
bushes on it :-)

[GM]
The grenade arches up and lands behind the sniper's rock outcropping.
There's a loud explosion [Damage: 9MDC] and a loud shot from the
sniper, and then silence.

In the tower itself, the battle is more furious, but Prrcyvel seems to
be holding his own, vibrosword holding back two opponents.

In the middle of this chaos, off to Oz's left (eastward), there is the
sound of gunfire, some of it railgun fire. Oz quickly estimates
perhaps 750 to 1000 feet away.

mightymartianca at gmail.com