[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:12:57 UTC 2012

[GM]
> The grenade arches up and lands behind the sniper's rock outcropping.
> There's a loud explosion [Damage: 9MDC] and a loud shot from the
> sniper, and then silence.
>
> In the tower itself, the battle is more furious, but Prrcyvel seems to
> be holding his own, vibrosword holding back two opponents.
>
> In the middle of this chaos, off to Oz's left (eastward), there is the
> sound of gunfire, some of it railgun fire. Oz quickly estimates
> perhaps 750 to 1000 feet away.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz radios to his guardsman. "Get me intel on that other fight." He
gestures in the direction of the railgun fire. "Stay under cover,
don't engage. Radio back to me as soon as you have eyes on the other
fight."

He turns his attention back to the tower, sighting in on one of the
two opponents facing Sir Prrcyvel.
[/Oz]

OOC: Oz will snipe whichever bad guy facing off against Sir P is
closest to himself. He'll use as many of his actions needed to take
the guy down, then switch to the other guy when the first guy is down.