[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:49:43 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> The woman proceeds to describe a large yellowish multi-tentacled
>> creature that sounds very much like the one that aided Loussia's
>> captor in escaping the company and the New Camelot Palace guards into
>> New Camelot's sewers back at the palace.
>>
>> "My boy," she says, "he's just eight years old. Red hair, ruddy
>> complexion, blue eyes. He's wearing a white tunic and white pants.
>> Please help him. He's just a boy!" She drops to the ground and breaks
>> down in tears.

> "We will look for him Ma'am you stay outside of the village to stay safe."
> Vesper from the description tries to discern what they might be facing.

> "Things are pretty damn confused, that is for sure," Alex states. "Of
> course, these days, I am used to it."

Vesper remembers the conversation between Sir Prrcyvel and Justin
discussing a creature named a Nakron. His knowledge of lore is good
enough to know that this creature the woman describes may be a Nakron.

Vesper recalls them to be a foul and demonic race said to be related
to the Old Ones, either of a lesser grouping or perhaps their
offspring. They were terrors in the ancient wars in the youngest days
of Elf and Dwarf on the world known as Palladium; shape-shifters who
used their mystical and psionic powers to great effect, often taking
on the forms of chieftains and kings that they would slay and take the
place of. They were said to have been eradicated from the Megaverse
many eons ago. Many races united together to destroy them, for though
they are perhaps ageless, they are not indestructible, and may be
destroyed by a blade made of the Black Iron of Morbidun.

Vesper and Alex [OOC: assuming Vesper fills Alex in on what they might
be facing] also remember that Vesper has a spear point in his
possession which was said to be made of "black iron".

The woman waits impatiently while Vesper fills Alex in. Finally she
says, greatly exasperated, "Shall I lead you to my son, or will you
talk of these things all day?"

mightymartianca at gmail.com