[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:06:27 UTC 2012

[Lady Amathea]
> The knight bows herself. "As the priest said, the King will see you in a
few hours. Can I show you the quarters that have been prepared for you, or
perhaps you would like something to eat? We have time for both."
> [/Lady Amathea]

[Oz]
"I already know where my quarters are, lady knight. And I can conduct my
companions to the guest quarters if need be. But we could use a guide to
find the consulate of the kingdom of Poughkipsee. Do you happen to know
where that is?"
[/Oz]