[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Feb 19 09:12:11 UTC 2012

On 02/16/2012 16:06, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> Alex gets no reply from Ted, but Louissa replies after a moment. "I'm
> sitting in a rather cozy apartment. I think there's a guard at the
> door, but I'm not sure. If this is a prison, I hope I'm sentenced to
> life!"
"If you are like me, be bored within a month. You did decide to join us
after all. Now, granted a bit of a break from being fired at would not
be bad"
> The guards nod, and swing open the doors, beckoning the company
> inside. The inside of the embassy is lushly decorated, with red
> carpets, wood paneled walls, a chandelier of silver and crystal above.
> A wide spiral staircase leads up to the next floor.
>
> One of the guards instructs "Wait here." and then goes to a side door,
> knocking loudly. A moment later an old man in a suit appears. The
> guard speaks to him quietly and he nods in return.
>
> The man approaches the company. "I understand you have a message for
> his Eminence. Might I inquire as to what it pertains?"

"I was asked by Ms Louissa to come here," Alex responds, waiting for the
shock in the old man's face.

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope of reward,
then we are a sorry lot indeed -
- Albert Einstein, German-born American Physicist

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/