[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:33:24 UTC 2012

[Alex]
> Alex turns towards Ted, "How do you want to do this? I don't like the
idea of abandoning you to custody."
[/Alex]

[Oz]
This was an interesting turn of events. Oz thinks over the possible
benefits of being placed in protective custody. For one thing, he hadn't
seen the inside of a jail cell in this city yet. On the other hand, he
didn't like the idea getting arrested for no reason.

"My lord, I think the knight's friends are concerned his detention might
be... indefinite. Is it possible the king might release him after he meets
with us later today?"
[/Oz]