[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jan 12 21:52:08 UTC 2012

On 01/11/2012 12:03, Karl Prosek wrote:
> I'm waiting to see which way the majority of the party jumps. Oz has
> decent reasons to do either.
[Alex]
The ex-Coalition ranger asks the guards, "Might we take turns staying
with our companion. Some of us with him while at other times we do other
things."

Mentally she asks the dagger, /Is there anybody among my companions you
would be willing to be possessed with for short periods. I don't think
you want to be surrendered to these people's custody./