[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:26:04 UTC 2012

OOC: Very very sorry for the delays! I've been absolutely swamped.

>>> [Ted]
>>> The lizard man pushes out his chest and pulls back his
>>> shoulders, hoping to appear taller than a mere sixty inches.
>>> "Well, I am the greatest threat the known universe has ever
>>> known," he replies. In a more serious tone, he asks, "What
>>> exactly do I need to be protected from?"
>>> [/Ted]

>> [GM]
>> "Yourself." the Enchanter says as he snaps his fingers.
>> "Take the lizard man and all those who would go with him to the
>> First Level holding cells. They are to be fed and given new
>> clothes, but all weapons and other equipment must be surrendered to
>> the warden for safekeeping pending the king's determination."
>> The silent knights surround the company. "And now I must be about
>> my business." Mrrlyn says, clearly dismissing them.
>> The knights motion for the company to depart, three flanking Ted.
>> [/GM]

> [Alex]
> The ex-Coalition ranger asks the guards, "Might we take turns
> staying with our companion. Some of us with him while at other times
> we do other things."
> [/Alex]

Mrrlyn shakes his head. "No, that will not be possible, not now at least."

Louissa looks to the rest of the company. "Lord Mrrlyn has said he would
let my kingdom's ambassador know I am here. I will stay with Ted."

She looks around for a moment and then says, "Does anyone know where
Justin went? He was with us when we went through the Rift."

Their Samurai SAMAS-armored friend and his two dogs are nowhere to be seen.

Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca at gmail.com