[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:26:04 UTC 2012

OOC: Very very sorry for the delays! I've been absolutely swamped.

>>> [Ted]
>>> The lizard man pushes out his chest and pulls back his
>>> shoulders, hoping to appear taller than a mere sixty inches.
>>> "Well, I am the greatest threat the known universe has ever
>>> known," he replies. In a more serious tone, he asks, "What
>>> exactly do I need to be protected from?"
>>> [/Ted]

>> [GM]
>> "Yourself." the Enchanter says as he snaps his fingers.
>>
>> "Take the lizard man and all those who would go with him to the
>> First Level holding cells. They are to be fed and given new
>> clothes, but all weapons and other equipment must be surrendered to
>> the warden for safekeeping pending the king's determination."
>>
>> The silent knights surround the company. "And now I must be about
>> my business." Mrrlyn says, clearly dismissing them.
>>
>> The knights motion for the company to depart, three flanking Ted.

> The ex-Coalition ranger asks the guards, "Might we take turns
> staying with our companion. Some of us with him while at other times
> we do other things."

Mrrlyn shakes his head. "No, that will not be possible, not now at least."
[/GM]

[Louissa]
Louissa looks to the rest of the company. "Lord Mrrlyn has said he would
let my kingdom's ambassador know I am here. I will stay with Ted."

She looks around for a moment and then says, "Does anyone know where
Justin went? He was with us when we went through the Rift."
[/Louissa]

[GM]
Their Samurai SAMAS-armored friend and his two dogs are nowhere to be seen.

mightymartianca at gmail.com