[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 23:49:25 UTC 2012

________________________________
From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

On 01/18/2012 15:26, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> Mrrlyn shakes his head. "No, that will not be possible, not now at least."
> [/GM]
>
> [Louissa]
> Louissa looks to the rest of the company. "Lord Mrrlyn has said he would let my kingdom's ambassador know I am here. I will stay with Ted."
>
> She looks around for a moment and then says, "Does anyone know where Justin went? He was with us when we went through the Rift."
> [/Louissa]
>
> [GM]
> Their Samurai SAMAS-armored friend and his two dogs are nowhere to be seen.
> [/GM]

[Alex]
"I would at least if we might talk in private for a few minutes to decide what to do," the red haired wilderness scout suggests.

She transmits to the others in the group, /I have a problem. From what the dagger I acquired has told me, being separated  from it will create discomfort for both of us. I also suspect that we don't want them to know about the dagger.
[/Alex]

[Vesper}
"Your dagger speaks too you ? Fascinating."
Vesper looks a bit surprised that someone who was in the coalition would have such a thing and was curious if it had a syphon entity in it or if it was a genuine magical item of some kind.
"What would you like to do then ?"
[/Vesper]