[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:45:54 UTC 2012

>>> [Alex]
>>> The ex-Coalition ranger asks the guards, "Might we take turns
>>> staying with our companion. Some of us with him while at other times
>>> we do other things."
>>> [/Alex]

>> [GM]
>> Mrrlyn shakes his head. "No, that will not be possible, not now at
>> least."
>> [/GM]

>> [Louissa]
>> Louissa looks to the rest of the company. "Lord Mrrlyn has said he
>> would let my kingdom's ambassador know I am here. I will stay with
>> Ted."
>>
>> She looks around for a moment and then says, "Does anyone know
>> where Justin went? He was with us when we went through the Rift."
>> [/Louissa]

>> [GM]
>> Their Samurai SAMAS-armored friend and his two dogs are nowhere to
>> be seen.

> "I would at least if we might talk in private for a few minutes to
> decide what to do," the red haired wilderness scout suggests.
>
> She transmits to the others in the group, /I have a problem. From
> what the dagger I acquired has told me, being separated  from it will
> create discomfort for both of us. I also suspect that we don't want
> them to know about the dagger.
> [/Alex]

> [Vesper}
> "Your dagger speaks too you? Fascinating."
>
> Vesper looks a bit surprised that someone who was in the Coalition
> would have such a thing and was curious if it had a syphon entity in
> it or if it was a genuine magical item of some kind.
>
> "What would you like to do then ?"
> [/Vesper]

 > OOC: I thought I remembered Mrrlyn leaving, so he's talking to the
 > knights.
 > If Mrrlyn is still there, Oz will ask him.

OOC: Mrrlyn is still there.

> [Oz]
> The German looks at Vesper, then at Alex, then at the knights
> surrounding them. In particular, whichever knight was displaying the
> highest rank. "If it please you, Mrrlyn, may we have a moment to
> discuss our situation in private? We can do it in another room, if
> your lord wishes the privacy of his own study."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
"I shall be in my antechamber. Call when you need me." the enchanter
replies. He turns to the knight.s "Guards, give my guests some privacy."

They immediately make for the door and the last one through closes it.
Mrrlyn bows and makes his way to another corner where an wooden door
that almost seems to have veins in it stands between two tall bookshelves.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
Once they same to be alone, Louissa turns to her companions. "Alex, I
agree. Your... um... thing shouldn't be shown. You go. I'll stay with
Ted, if that's okay with you, Ted. I'm sure this will all be sorted out
soon enough, but there's no reason for all of you to hand in your
weapons and hang out in a prison cell. Maybe you can find Sir Justin,
and visit my kingdom's embassy. I'm sure once the ambassador hears of
what's happening, he will try to get Ted and I freed."
[/Louissa]

mightymartianca at gmail.com