[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:22:22 UTC 2012

>>> [Alex]
>>> "I would at least if we might talk in private for a few minutes
>>> to decide what to do," the red haired wilderness scout suggests.
>>>
>>> She transmits to the others in the group, /I have a problem.
>>> From what the dagger I acquired has told me, being separated from
>>> it will create discomfort for both of us. I also suspect that we
>>> don't want them to know about the dagger.
>>> [/Alex]

>>> [Vesper}
>>> "Your dagger speaks too you? Fascinating."
>>>
>>> Vesper looks a bit surprised that someone who was in the Coalition
>>> would have such a thing and was curious if it had a syphon entity in
>>> it or if it was a genuine magical item of some kind.
>>>
>>> "What would you like to do then ?"
>>> [/Vesper]

>>> [Oz]
>>> The German looks at Vesper, then at Alex, then at the knights
>>> surrounding them. In particular, whichever knight was displaying the
>>> highest rank. "If it please you, Mrrlyn, may we have a moment to
>>> discuss our situation in private? We can do it in another room, if
>>> your lord wishes the privacy of his own study."
>>> [/Oz]

>> [GM]
>> "I shall be in my antechamber. Call when you need me." the
>> enchanter replies. He turns to the knight.s "Guards, give my
>> guests some privacy."
>>
>> They immediately make for the door and the last one through closes
>> it. Mrrlyn bows and makes his way to another corner where an
>> wooden door that almost seems to have veins in it stands between
>> two tall bookshelves.
>> [/GM]

>> [Louissa]
>> Once they same to be alone, Louissa turns to her companions.
>> "Alex, I agree. Your... um... thing shouldn't be shown. You go.
>> I'll stay with Ted, if that's okay with you, Ted. I'm sure this
>> will all be sorted out soon enough, but there's no reason for all
>> of you to hand in your weapons and hang out in a prison cell. Maybe
>> you can find Sir Justin, and visit my kingdom's embassy. I'm sure
>> once the ambassador hears of what's happening, he will try to get
>> Ted and I freed."
>> [/Louissa]

> [Ted]
> Ted thanks Louissa and then looks around, waiting for the guards to
> do whatever they had planned.

The guards do not yet reappear. For the moment the company seems to be
alone.
[/GM]

> [Oz]
> Oz nods, apparently relieved at not having to volunteer for jail
> time. "I may know the man. I can take your friends to your embassy,
> at the very least. What is his name?"
> [/Oz]

[Louissa]
"It is the embassy of the Kingdom of Poughkeepsie." Louissa replies.
"The ambassador is Sir Lewis Elmwood, or at least that was the
ambassador when last I heard. Tell him that Lady Louissa Peters of Fort
Peters is held with a close companion in the custody of Lord Mrrlyn, and
that she seeks release for both her and her companion at the earliest
opportunity."
[/Louissa]

mightymartianca at gmail.com